From the drawbar to the hub assembly and the blade to the laser rack. As small as a lugnut to as big as a main frame, bucket, gate or rear frame. Crabtree Manufacturing stocks all the parts for our scrapers as well as some parts for other popular makes. Most parts are made on site with the exception of bearings, races, seals, tires, etc. All of the machined parts are made on state of the art CNC equipment to insure the best quality fit and finish. Our parts are designed heavy and durable with the intention to last... not just to wear out quickly so we can sell you another, all with considerable cost savings over other lower quality parts. Custom made parts are always welcomed also, if you have an idea, we can probably build it. Orders are usually shipped same day via UPS and truck line.
- Cylinder assemblies - standard or thick wall, balls or solid heat treated bushings, 2 1/2 to 7 inch bore.
- Hub assemblies - individual parts or complete hubs, made from solid plate and cold rolled d.o.m. tubing not cheaper "cast" material, double or single for 4 yard to 27 yard scrapers.
- Cylinder parts - heads and pistons made from high grade aluminum billet, quality chrome plated shafts, seals and seal kits.
- Drawbars - made from high grade T-1 alloy for all popular tractors.
- Swivel hitches - standard duty to super duty all with solid heat treated bushings and cut from solid plate not cheaper "cast" material.
- Blades- standard "factory made" or ours that are made from AR400 alloy and hardsurfaced for better wear.
- Cylinder and hitch pins, hydraulic valves, axle caps, wear plates, bushings, and other miscellaneous parts.